Monday, June 8, 2009

Saturday, May 16th

Today is our last day in Taiwan. I woke up sick from dehydration all morning which really ruined some plans for a free morning. Finally, once I was feeling better Jenna and I walked around the area of Hotel Flowers shopping for a suitcase to pack all of our souvenirs. Afterward, we caught a cab across town for our two hour Thai massage which was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. Although painful at times, I was much more relaxed after it was over. Then we went to our farewell party at an all you can eat buffet that was huge. The food was amazing. We also visited the night market again at Shilin which was a terrible idea on a Saturday night at 9 o'clock. There were more people there than I think I have ever seen. We returned late to pack for an early start to the airport for Tokyo in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment